Funding and Investment Executive
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Professional Investment and Fundraising Executive based at our Old Street offices. We are keen to work with an inspiring individual who has a successful history working with NGOs and funding agencies. We are a medical technology company that has developed an IT solution to make professional health training in global health projects sustainable. We are looking for an individual who will demonstrate initiative and flair, who will fit seamlessly within an upbeat and dynamic team, who will see the potential of harnessing the power of new technologies for global health and development projects through the successful development of partnerships with funding bodies and outlining the vision of our organisation.
Vopulus is a new and upcoming MedEd technology start-up, producing next generation medical education in the global marketplace. We are currently recruiting bright, hard-working and multi-talented individuals to join our amazing and highly-regarded team. Why not come and work for us?
• Must have successfully written funding proposals to charities, NGOs and/or Governmental funding agencies
• Shows initiative in a global health business to develop opportunities
• Excellent written English
• 2-3 minimum experience working with charities, NGOs and/or Governmental funding agencies
• Understand communications strategies
• Good organisational skills
• A good bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline
• more than 5 years of experience working with charities, NGOs and/or Governmental funding agencies
• A portfolio of previous work demonstrating success
• An interest and understanding of the impact of technology and its impact of sustainable interventions
• Salary range £19-30k per annum depending on experience and/or equity options as part of staff pool
• For further information and to apply: email@example.com